The Stock ROM can be used to re-install the Operating System (OS), if in case you are facing any Software related issue, bootloop issue, IMEI issue. With the introduction of Xiaomi’s Anti-rollback Protection, it is not advised to use Fastboot ROMs to downgrade your device to an older Android version. As the name suggests, a ‘Recovery ROM’ is installed via the in-built Updater or stock MIUI recovery. Now, all you need is the Mi Flash Tool for flashing and you can download it from here. We will continue after this stage with Mi Flash Tool. They can be more difficult to customize due to the lack of available options.
- Flashing mode selections will appear in the lower right corner.
- After all these necessary things you can do very easily Flash Those or Firmware File of any of the Xiaomi.
- In the same way, make sure that the complete name of the file is recovery.time.
- Furthermore, you can use it to restore the stock MIUI firmware after flashing a custom ROM, a custom recovery like TWRP, or rooting.
After choosing the ROM file, your device will begin to upgrade and it will automatically boot to the new version once the upgrade is complete. Create a new folder “downloaded_rom” in the Internal storage of your Xiaomi device and copy the ROM file from the computer into this folder. GsmMafia.Com provide you all mobiles latest flash file to download for free and here you can learn about mobile flashing and unlocking.
We can use the following method to flash firmware if you use Custom ROM or a rooted device. If you are already rooted or have Custom OS, your bootloader is unlocked. But if you relocked your bootloader, you should open the bootloader. After unlocking, Follow the below steps one by one carefully. Following the steps provided in this guide will ensure that you successfully install the latest version of the Xiaomi 11T Pro Stock firmware (Fastboot Flash File).
First of all, you need to download the official stock ROM from the above-given link flash your device. With Flash files, you can also re-install the Stock Firmware on any Android device. You can also install this firmware zip file when you are facing Software Issues, Boot loop Issues, and much more. It will also help you with IMEI Issues or Dead Issues.
- The backup will restore your old apps and data, meaning that apps you’ve uninstalled will here reappear, and text messages you’ve since received will disappear.
- To do this, you will first need to download and install the Android SDK platform-tools on your computer.
- But, it is quite understandable as it is a new page which went live just hours ago.
- When you purchase through links in our articles, we may earn a small commission.
Stock ROMs are often specific to a particular device and are not interchangeable between different devices. If you’re using a Linux or macOS computer, you can still flash the MIUI Fastboot ROM manually. To do this, you will first need to download and install the Android SDK platform-tools on your computer. We personally suggest using the ‘clean all’ option in such cases. Flash the ROM and verify that the device can boot, and only then lock the bootloader using the ‘fastboot flashing lock‘ command. It’s an unofficial database created by Youssif Shaaban Alsager (yshalsager) that provides flashable MIUI ROMs (including Fastboot ROMs) for all Xiaomi devices.