2.76mm ultra-small punch hole, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10+, and MEMC motion compensation make this display pleasing to the eye. The innovative mechanical magnet-lift shoulder triggers appear like magic with a gentle press for precise, customizable control in competitive games.
- Before even getting into the important game-related features, the device packs a lot of great specs at its price.
- Xiaomi Black Shark 4 price starts from AFN 36,480 Afghanistan.
- It’ll be something you use once or twice, but no more than that.
- Then there’s Shark Chan, a gamified assistant of sorts that helps you set alarms or change wallpapers.
- separate news story.
- While yes, the bottom middle is the most obvious and commonplace for the port, charging the phone and gaming at the same time can be very awkward, causing your hand to cramp as you try to hold and play around it.
Those features alone are already more tricks in the bag than most phones have. There is a fingerprint sensor built into the power button on the side; the volume controls are on the left; a 3.5mm headphone jack sits on the bottom; and the phone also has USB-C for data transfer and charging. The overall dimensions are 163.8 mm x 76.4 mm x 9.9 mm (which converts to 6.45 inches x 3.01 inches x 0.39 inches). The Black Shark 4 has addressed the biggest issue with mobile gaming, giving you a more responsive screen as well customizable triggers. This is the first phone I actually enjoyed playing more competitive mobile games on.
Of course, a good screen needs good sound for immersive gameplay, and the Black Shark 4 Pro delivers with a stereo experience on dual speakers. It does distort slightly at high volumes though, and the orchestral uprising section of The Beatles’ “A Day in the Life” just sounds like a mess.
- If you’re more focused on the core gaming experience than the specs, the Black Shark 4 Pro is still a tempting option.
- Richard Taylor is a technology expert and journalist based in the UK.
- Black Shark (and by extension, Xiaomi) has tried to call my bluff and the 4 Pro suffers because of it.
- Do you feel laggy and sluggish user interface while using your phone?
- As smooth as the Black Shark 4 Pro looks and feels, the biggest test for a gaming phone is its performance.
The Battery comes with a powerful non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh and fast charging support. Portrait mode produces satisfactory results, though the shots free all flash file downloads aren’t as sharp and the colors aren’t as accurate.
Also like that Asus phone, Black Shark announced that a fan accessory called the FunCooler 2 Pro can be attached to keep it cooler. It has a 6.67-inch touchscreen display that has a resolution that is 1080×2400 pixels. Black Shark 4 is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor. Its Black Shark 4 runs Android 11 and is powered by a battery that is 4500mAh. Xiaomi Black Shark 4 smartphone display flaunts 6.67 inches super AMOLED touchscreen with a 1080 pixels X 2400 pixels’ resolution. Also, the screen-To-Body ratio is about 85.8% while the pixel density is ~395 PPI. It is however powered by a Li-Po 4500 mAh non-removable battery.